- Full List
- State Pages by Clickable Map
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
District of Columbia Medicaid Waivers
The District of Columbia currently has one program that is open to children. It is a TEFRA program that waives parental income. See this page on the DC program.
DC also has two adult-only waivers, including MR DD and Elderly and Persons with Disabilities.
Other DC Programs:
- DC's Early Intervention Program: Strong Start DC
- DC's Title V Program: Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
DC Advocacy Organizations:
- Target Population: Children who would otherwise require care in an institution with any type of disability, including medical, developmental, intellectual, or psychiatric conditions.
- Ages: 0-18
- Levels of Care: Intermediate Care Facility, Nursing Facility, Hospital
- Income Waiver: Yes, the program is based on the child's income only.
- Waiver Type: TEFRA
- Spots: unlimited
- Expiration Date: NA
- Description: Provides Medicaid coverage only.
- Online State Information: Health Check Information Page for TEFRA/Katie Beckett
How to Apply: Contact the Department of Health Care Finance, Division of Children’s Health Services
Attn: TEFRA/Katie Beckett Coverage Group
441 4th Street, NW Suite 900S
Washington, DC 20001
- Waiting List: none
- Advocacy/Support Group: Let us know if there is one.